Apartment Frans Hals (1582-1666), is named after one of the most important old masters who worked in Haarlem his whole life and is suitable for four persons.
It’s a comfortable and modern two-room apartment (32 m²) with private shower, toilet, sink and luxury toiletries. You sleep in a double box spring with two single mattresses and separate duvets. In the living room, there is a nice sofa bed with two single duvets. In the spacious wardrobe, you’ll find extra pillows in different thicknesses.
The attractive apartment is surprisingly complete and equipped with the following comforts:
- Writing desk with a comfortable chair
- Relax Chair
- Flat-screen tv with a large number of (inter) national radio & TV channels
- Tea/coffee making facilities (Starbucks Premium Quality)
- Small kitchenette with microwave and running water
- Hair dryer
- Bed and bath linen
- Plates, cups, cutlery, etc.
- Fast and free wifi connection
- Air conditioning in the bedroom (July 2017)
- Use central kitchen for dinner
The apartment is maintained daily, in the morning. In sunny weather, you can use the picnic cloth and tables to in front of the door, in the grass, and enjoy the passing boats.
Many extras are possible, such as breakfast in the room, Concierge service, restaurant reservation or order a taxi. Enjoy freedom and comfort, with assistance where you want.
You can already rent Frans Hals Apartment at € 127.00 per room per night including breakfast & parking, excluding city tax.
Service with a smile, without the tie